As a Senior Chemist, you will be accountable for the technical execution of MOF-enabled solutions. The position encompasses the conceptual design of novel materials, small-scale synthesis, and proof of concept experimentation to validate performance in targeted applications. This position will involve both fundamental and applied research, with a primary objective of utilizing New Product Introduction (NPI) processes to accelerate the commercial deployment of key innovations in the laboratory. You will work closely with our computational, engineering, and commercial team in delivering on customer and partner requirements.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ph.D. in chemistry, materials science or chemical engineering or significant industrial experience required
- Preferred MOF knowledge
- Experience in scale-up, process/system design, system testing, and programming would be beneficial
- Valuable know-how: zeolites, adsorbents, catalysis, chemical separations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, existing H1-B holder, TN visa eligible, or eligible for related work authorization visa
Please submit resumes to [email protected] with Senior Chemist listed in the email title.